'Dream Corner' at Sunrise - Now there's a Thought.

                                                    

                                                               
How Often do You Reflect?

What physical space do you go to meditate, pray or reflect on
 the week gone by? You may want to spend some time at the 
 Sunrise “Poets Corner” or “Dream Corner”.

All parents and students of Sunrise School are welcome to use this space.

See the picture above.. Ignore the rather large Gnomes and Goblins in the shot, they are normally invisible.
To Think Or Not To Think.. is that the question?
Every decision a human makes—that’s us - starts (ALWAYS STARTS) with a thought.
We cannot DO anything without first, the thought.  The thought can be positive OR negative.
BUT did you know that the mind CANNOT distinguish between negative and positive thought  instructions.
For example if I ask you :
“Please DO NOT think of a white elephant with pink spots”.. guess what?
You cannot, NOT think that thought.

You WILL think of a white elephant with pink spots even though you were asked NOT to.  

Many entities USE this fact to their advantage. Ie;  in advertising or in NLP practice (Neuro-linguistic programming)
Remember this when for example you want to stop smoking.
Many people might say to themselves.. “I must Give Up Smoking”.
 By saying and thinking this they have just given MORE energy to the smoking habit.
A better saying or thought would be :

“ I must be” or even better “I AM, a healthy person with healthy habits”

Your mind cannot take-in a negative instruction. It will be processed in the same way as a positive instruction.

So negatives such as:
.. I need to lose weight
..i must stop smoking
..i  must stop being angry
.. I must stop being late
.. I need to stop procrastinating

should be replaced with:

..I am achieving my ideal weight
.. I only adopt healthy habits
.. I am a calm and patient person
.. I am always on time
.. I get the most important things done first, without delay.

Start filling your head with positive thoughts giving energy to the results you WANT not to the things you DON"T WANT and USE the DREAM CORNER at Sunrise School.. with its positive surroundings.
Have a great Day | Week | Month | Year | Decade | Century | Life | :)))))
BBB-Bless&BeBlessed
Kevin Wright
PS: Click here to see The Best Of Personal Development Goals By Jim Rohn



SHARE
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment