Dental Dilemmas



I have heard a number of parents complaining that it is impossible to get their kids to clean their teeth. We all know the importance of dental hygiene and don't want to be having fights with our kids over something so necessary. 
So here I am to share a couple of great apps that will make tooth brushing FUN!

I have started using Nurdle Time with my 21 month old daughter and she LOVES it. :) We brush our teeth and dance around giggling and having a ball. She even asks for more. Each time you brush, you earn stars that you can then 'buy' clothes and accessories to dress up Nurdle. 

Toothsavers is an app that is very interactive and great for slightly older kids. It has brushing time, but also interactive games. I have already installed this ready for when my baby is older... and also I like playing it.

I hope this will help you to get tooth brushing time to be a time everyone can look forward to. Happy brushing!!!

Disclaimer: If you end up with the Nurdle Time song stuck in your head all day and night, I will understand your frustration, but take no responsipbility.  :P
SHARE
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment